The Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battlefield

The Battlefield is a place to resolve Renaissance Kingdoms battles.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself Here!

Go down 
+4
Jersey Rocket
Robert_Frankel
Desideratist
Athena
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena
Deity (Admin)
Athena

Character sheet
Strength:
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue0/0Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Introduce Yourself Here! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:44 am

Introduce yourselves...

Note for our beta testers - sorry for the delay but we've had random French popping up everywhere, because of a bit of stuff left in the database from a previous owner, it seems. If you get posts coming up in French, ignore them and I'll remove them.

So post in French at your peril. Twisted Evil

I should begin... I am Athena, companion of heroes and the Goddess of Heroic Endeavour, weaving, wisdom, cunning intelligence, metalwork associated with creation of weapons, and the more disciplined side of war, and I shall be your hostess...

I shall be keeping an eye on you all, and generally tidying up after you.
Back to top Go down
Desideratist

Desideratist

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:37 am

Desideratist, Baroness of Wolverhampton, soon to be Mayor of Birmingham (I hope), veteran of the Battle of Birmingham, Yeoman of the Knights of the Realm, Herald of Arms and all that jazz. I look suspiciously like Athena, but she is a Deity and I am a mere human being, here to fight like all the others...
Back to top Go down
Robert_Frankel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:35 am

Robert Frankel de Phoenix, Corporal and Horseman to Somerset Armed Service. KoTR and KoE. First Mate in R.E.N.... ahh Pursuviant of Arms in CoH... i think thats it... pleasure to help with this idea.
Back to top Go down
Jersey Rocket

Jersey Rocket

Character sheet
Strength:
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue0/0Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:57 am

I be Jersey Rocket, most humbled to have been selected a test subject, and though i can speak about 6 languages rather fluently, i be irish at heart, and english by choice. I'll not be using no french herein.

Conquerer of mountains, and midnight wayfarer, i walk the path less trodden, exist for the welfare of the poor, and the downtrodden, i passionately defend the people's right to elect their leadership, and their personal property too. I do this without thought of compensation.

While many things i am not, a landed noble one of those, i am a Realms knight, having been bestowed that title by a sovereign, and authorative Regent. I be the Knight Castellan, keeper of that Realms Castle, and her keys, member of the Knights of the Realms of England's Triumvirate, among other things a father, and foremost a lover.

Skilled i am with a blade, quick to be, i am, with a shield. Cunningness i possess, and courage i command. I would be the one, and the only, remaining Rocket.
Back to top Go down
Surprise

Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:52 pm

"Surprise, of the Emotions. I look forward to sparring with such notables, and am honored to have been invited." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:51 pm

I'm Kit Jeshen, however i'm more well known for my informal title. Black Wolf. I used to be a mercenary by trade and a very successful one at that. I prefere to use twin short swords both in offensive and defensive styles. I'm a warrior who uses every advantage that he posses to their limits and isn't afraid of fighting dirty. I'm also skilled with the Spear, the Halberd and single weapon stylings making a versitile foe. Having 15 years of combat under my belt, i'd say i'm a hard man to match on the battle field, co incedentally many dead bodies agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Gregarious

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:26 pm

Gregarious, knight Commander of the KotR and Cumberland Mountaineers.

I have been in battle at Birmingham, i have also been in RP battle with The Blackwing and with a pirate while defending Princess Brianna.

I am a founding member of the jousting guild on the RK forum.
Back to top Go down
Henryx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:18 am

Henry, son of Harald , baron of Castle Combe, followed my father on a campaign when I was twelve, killed my first enemy in combat at the age of 13, took over my fathers company after his death at the age of 16, led them across Europe until the age of 26 when I settled down in a little english town named Marlborough in Wiltshire.

I am 6 foot 4 and carries a large double bladed axe that was granted to my forfathers by the king of Jutland in the 9th century. it signifies my rightful claim to the title Jarl of Lindholm

I am proficient in the axe, the sword, the pike the halberd, the glaive, the longspear, the guisarme, the bec de corbin, the mace, the warhammer, and just about any other weapon in common use in mercenary companies across the western world including crossbow and bow although they arent my strong suit.

I am one of natures footmen so riding is a fairly new phenomena for me, and I am finding it a somewhat strange experience, I have however learned to stay on the horse and get it to move in the right direction more times that not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Battlefield :: Command Tent :: Enlistment-
Jump to: